<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1499623241239018540?origin\x3dhttp://haiatyy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dear Diary (:

Thursday, January 21, 2010
Pamper.3:08 PM


Peace be upon you.
I wanna train my fingers to key in beautiful things in my life.
So, here we go (:

I feel a little relaxed and calm now. Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah, I'm totally done with my Final Year Project (FYP) and graded B+ for that module. I believe that's the grade which I deserve after those hard work and prayers. Subhanallah. Glory be to Allah (:

Now, I'm left with 8 days of lessons with 4 more UTs to go and I'm totally done with my 3 years course of Diploma in Biomedical Science. Insya-Allah. Just another round of revision for the four modules before the UTs and I'm totally done. Okay. It's repetitive. Haha. I'm just excited (:

School's ending soon and here comes another plan for my life. I shall not state it here now and lets just wait for the results and such (:

I'm outta words now. Shall end here. Salam (:

Haiatyy (:



Ms Haiatyy(:
The only one.

Ms Haiatyy
230390.
Loves & Loved.
Future Medical Technologist (:

Entertainment(:
Music



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Footprints(:
Speakings







Adores(:
Loves

Everyone (:
Family & friends.

Retail therapy (:
Splurge? Nahh. Just shop what's attractive to me.
Shopping with Family is fun!

Photography (:
Be it abstract or anything!
A picture means a thousand words.

Poetry (:
Simply love every bit of my poems.
Dedicated just for anyone special to me.


Yearns(:
I want.

* Degree in Biological Sciences
* A perfect soul
* Good future


Flyaways(:
heartaching leavings

Rohani
Nazirah
Faizah
Huda
Jinman
Linda
Zyla
Siti
Queenie
Selin
Nisa
Syafiqah
Noorul
Saliza
Gweneal
Isa
Jian Hui
Jobelle
Zining
Sue Yee
Yanna
Aina
Firdaus
Alfee
Sharona
Hazman

Archives(:
Beautiful memories

` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010 ` May 2010
♥'d
♥ Designer

This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts