<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1499623241239018540?origin\x3dhttp://haiatyy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dear Diary (:

Saturday, March 27, 2010
Birthdayyyy10:29 PM


Peace be upon you.
I'm feeling extreme delighted and contented.
My 20th birthday was a blast.
I shall tell you why.

1) Midnight birthday wishes through SMS.
A number of my friends texted me once the clock strikes midnight while some texted me during the day. So sweet of them to wait for the moment. Thanks Sheila, Kak Saza, Noorul, my mom, Rai, Afiq & Naim.

2) Presents from Naim & sister Fiqah.
Naim came over and gave birthday presents to me. Got a necklace and Famous Amos gift cookies from him. Really cute. Sis gave me a cute blouse. Thanks Naim and sis Fiqah.

3) Mom cooked great dinner.
Mom cooked ikan bakar, vegetables and more for dinner. Ate happily. Thanks Mom.

4) Birthday surprise.
Got a birthday surprise and celebrated it at Vivo. Got a cute Winnie the Pooh, surprised with a birthday cake and a birthday treat at Secret Recipe. Took many photos with different poses. Thanks Rai, Afiq, Aidil and Fahmi.

5) Birthday gifts from dearest sisters.
I was unwell during Service Learning. Was told to go back home and while waiting for the lift, dearest sis gave me the gifts. Accompanied by one of dearest sis to get a cab home. Got a creative birthday card & bracelet from them. Thanks to Noorul & Cherry for the gifts. & Not forgetting, thanks to Aliza for the concern.

6) Dinner treat from dad cum dad's family gathering.
Had great dinner at Al-Azhar Restaurant at Bukit Timah. Took photos here and there. Got cloths from dearest aunts. Thanks to Aunt Midah's family and Fyza's family.

See! I got a blast 20th birthday. I didn't expect all these from dearest lovelies. Really big thank you to all for making my 20th birthday a memorable one. I'm glad that my friends are there to support me even though I went through a lot in life.

Perhaps, happy moments before I depart. I really don't know.

qifA, I adore you. Really. I wish you know about it.

Salam,
Haiatyy



Ms Haiatyy(:
The only one.

Ms Haiatyy
230390.
Loves & Loved.
Future Medical Technologist (:

Entertainment(:
Music



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Footprints(:
Speakings







Adores(:
Loves

Everyone (:
Family & friends.

Retail therapy (:
Splurge? Nahh. Just shop what's attractive to me.
Shopping with Family is fun!

Photography (:
Be it abstract or anything!
A picture means a thousand words.

Poetry (:
Simply love every bit of my poems.
Dedicated just for anyone special to me.


Yearns(:
I want.

* Degree in Biological Sciences
* A perfect soul
* Good future


Flyaways(:
heartaching leavings

Rohani
Nazirah
Faizah
Huda
Jinman
Linda
Zyla
Siti
Queenie
Selin
Nisa
Syafiqah
Noorul
Saliza
Gweneal
Isa
Jian Hui
Jobelle
Zining
Sue Yee
Yanna
Aina
Firdaus
Alfee
Sharona
Hazman

Archives(:
Beautiful memories

` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010 ` May 2010
♥'d
♥ Designer

This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts