<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1499623241239018540?origin\x3dhttp://haiatyy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dear Diary (:

Thursday, April 22, 2010
Missing prince9:44 PM


Peace be upon you.
I know it's been quite some time I didn't update. Dear readers, I'm sorry about it.
Stay tune.
:)

Having two part-time jobs but I'm totally not busy with them. I wonder why. After thinking it through, I've decided to grab a full-time job after I've recovered from my surgery. Knowing my grades, I don't think I'll stand a chance in getting a place at my dream institution. Moreover, with the never-ending competitive surroundings, the chances of entering in it has been lowered. My next mission: Grab a full-time job.

I am a princess without a prince. Haha. Sounds sooo fairytale. It's just an analogy. Me & first love broke up for quite some time. Some may not notice about it because we're still close. Actually me and first love are close friends and I'm the one who decided about it because of our surroundings. I repeat, surroundings.

Some of you might be wondering which type of prince that I'll fall for. Hmm... Big NO to those typical desperadoes. A good and clean heart is a must. Most importantly, can take care of me because I'm not a healthy person. Sexy eyes will be an advantage. Application is open now. Feel free to drop your resume/contact number for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be notified with a smile after great impression after the interview. Thank you.

Hahaha. Good luck. Nahh. I'm joking. Currently, I'm looking forward to serious relationship not those typical MIA guy. Haha.

I prefer things to happen naturally.
:)

Salam,
Haiatyy



Ms Haiatyy(:
The only one.

Ms Haiatyy
230390.
Loves & Loved.
Future Medical Technologist (:

Entertainment(:
Music



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Footprints(:
Speakings







Adores(:
Loves

Everyone (:
Family & friends.

Retail therapy (:
Splurge? Nahh. Just shop what's attractive to me.
Shopping with Family is fun!

Photography (:
Be it abstract or anything!
A picture means a thousand words.

Poetry (:
Simply love every bit of my poems.
Dedicated just for anyone special to me.


Yearns(:
I want.

* Degree in Biological Sciences
* A perfect soul
* Good future


Flyaways(:
heartaching leavings

Rohani
Nazirah
Faizah
Huda
Jinman
Linda
Zyla
Siti
Queenie
Selin
Nisa
Syafiqah
Noorul
Saliza
Gweneal
Isa
Jian Hui
Jobelle
Zining
Sue Yee
Yanna
Aina
Firdaus
Alfee
Sharona
Hazman

Archives(:
Beautiful memories

` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010 ` May 2010
♥'d
♥ Designer

This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts