Dear Diary (:
Saturday, May 1, 2010
:(12:33 AM
Peace be upon you.
Today was a very tiring and sad day.
Tiring because today's job location was a
lil
far for me.
& Sad because I quarrelled with my beloved one.
I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you, Mom.
:(
Today nothing interesting happened. Only got to explore new places which I've not been to.
Yeah.
Salam
,
Haiatyy
Ms Haiatyy(:
The only one.
Ms Haiatyy
230390.
Loves & Loved.
Future Medical Technologist (:
Entertainment(:
Music
Footprints(:
Speakings
Adores(:
Loves
Everyone (:
Family & friends.
Retail therapy (:
Splurge? Nahh. Just shop what's attractive to me.
Shopping with Family is fun!
Photography (:
Be it abstract or anything!
A picture means a thousand words.
Poetry (:
Simply love every bit of my poems.
Dedicated just for anyone special to me.
Yearns(:
I want.
* Degree in Biological Sciences
* A perfect soul
* Good future
Flyaways(:
heartaching leavings
Rohani
Nazirah
Faizah
Huda
Jinman
Linda
Zyla
Siti
Queenie
Selin
Nisa
Syafiqah
Noorul
Saliza
Gweneal
Isa
Jian Hui
Jobelle
Zining
Sue Yee
Yanna
Aina
Firdaus
Alfee
Sharona
Hazman
Archives(:
Beautiful memories
` December 2009
` January 2010
` February 2010
` March 2010
` April 2010
` May 2010
♥'d
♥ Designer
This blogskin is uniquely designed by :
xjacquelynn
Downloaded my fonts from :
DaFonts