<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1499623241239018540?origin\x3dhttp://haiatyy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dear Diary (:

Thursday, May 13, 2010
Colours of life.2:00 PM


Peace be upon you.
:)

Graduation ceremony is over and now I'm considered as a fresh graduate of Diploma in Biomedical Sciences. I'm grateful even though I didn't score high Grade Point Average (GPA). I believe that with the experiences gained and multiple bonds of friendships, I am able to be someone with a better maturity level even though I am short. Thank you Republic Polytechnic for giving me the chance to create bonds with various people and for the fruitful experience.
:)

One more day to go. Tomorrow is the day that I've been waiting for. Such a long time to wait. Once the clock strikes midnight, I need to fast. And once the clock strikes 0800hrs, I will be at Ambulatory Surgery Centre. Friends, pray hard that I'll be fine. Thank you.
Insya-Allah. Amin.
:)

I've been very good to everyone these days, yet someone thought that I'm neglecting him/her. You're the one who have decided not to care anything about me and yet making a fuss about being lonely. It's all your decision. I'm nice to everyone.

Now that I got my Diploma in my hands, I really hope to get a job soon. I wanna gain more experience because experience let me explore new things. Exploration is a learning process.
:)

Till here. Pray hard for me, friends.
Thank you :)

Salam,
Haiatyy



Ms Haiatyy(:
The only one.

Ms Haiatyy
230390.
Loves & Loved.
Future Medical Technologist (:

Entertainment(:
Music



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Footprints(:
Speakings







Adores(:
Loves

Everyone (:
Family & friends.

Retail therapy (:
Splurge? Nahh. Just shop what's attractive to me.
Shopping with Family is fun!

Photography (:
Be it abstract or anything!
A picture means a thousand words.

Poetry (:
Simply love every bit of my poems.
Dedicated just for anyone special to me.


Yearns(:
I want.

* Degree in Biological Sciences
* A perfect soul
* Good future


Flyaways(:
heartaching leavings

Rohani
Nazirah
Faizah
Huda
Jinman
Linda
Zyla
Siti
Queenie
Selin
Nisa
Syafiqah
Noorul
Saliza
Gweneal
Isa
Jian Hui
Jobelle
Zining
Sue Yee
Yanna
Aina
Firdaus
Alfee
Sharona
Hazman

Archives(:
Beautiful memories

` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010 ` May 2010
♥'d
♥ Designer

This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts